A Place to Call Home
We are here for one reason: to make certain that you’re in the best hands, receiving the best care in Lorain County. Respect and kindness guide everything we do and our caregivers’ sole focus is ensuring that our residents are content, comfortable and feel like they’re at home.
At The Woods on French Creek, each resident has an interdisciplinary program that encompasses medical, nursing and therapy. Some residents may require specialized care based on specific medical situations. Some residents simply need care to keep them stimulated and safe. By bringing together all aspects of care, we determine the appropriate clinical pathways to ensure that every resident receives the attention they require.
- 24/7 skilled nursing professionals; RN, LPN, STNA
- In-House Physicians
- Therapy 7 days a week
- Large therapy gym with state-of-the-art technologies and equipment
- High therapist to assistant ratios to provide the attention necessary for better outcomes
- Occupational kitchen to restore activities of daily living
- Room service and a Registered Dietician for enhanced nutritional care
- Licensed professionals on-site for resident emotional concerns and family support